Offerings for Collective Growth & Healing
A Trusted Partner since 2004
In the wake of 2020 many organizations began to reflect on the ways they could take the important steps to do DEI trainings, and start the very needed work of Anti-Racism in our workplaces. But as we know one-time offerings or evaluations simply do not solve all the issues and create lasting change.
When we regularly embody this work lasting change occurs.
We're very excited to announce a collaboration between Satori and Wellness Educator Michelle Emmanuelle to offer an expanded and comprehensive version of our Wellness in the Workplace offerings including workshops and ongoing check in's, yoga and meditation and more.
We are all in some kind of community, and for most of us, our work is our most consistent connection with others. Our intention with these new offerings is to support the health and wellness of your organization’s culture by focusing on the whole person.
Businesses both large and small will be able to choose a package that fits their needs with some offerings a la carte as well.
The work of dismantling our systems of oppression is lifelong both personally and in our communities and businesses, and we are excited to be offering this new way to engage with all of you!
Satori's Office Yoga Partners
Offerings - Bundled & A La Carte
- Burnout Toolkit for Leaders
This workshop is for the leadership teams providing information to help recognize, support and prevent burnout in employees. The toolkit includes ways of identifying contributors and solutions to burnout in team meetings, check-ins and overall culture.
Burnout Recovery Toolkit
This workshop identifies the eight primary areas of burnout such as mental, emotional and physical to name a few. By identifying the correct source of the burnout, the appropriate recovery can be applied to rebuild resilience.
Embodying DEI (Diversity, Equity + Inclusion)
While many organizations already have some type of a DEI program/training, this workshop is an introduction to the six module series that supports these existing programs by applying a toolkit of sustainable practices. The workshop covers the first steps of mindset and awareness and introduces the other modules which covers: emotional agility, embodiment, expanding perceptions and narratives, curiosity, relationships, belonging and culture and ways to measure success ie: transformational vs. transactional. The purpose of this series is to provide non-triggering language and tools for these important DEI practices that are based on our commonalities as human beings first.
Weekly Wellness Coaching Check-Ins
Create a rhythm around your wellness practices by integrating a weekly connection and accountability with a wellness coach and other team members.
This will be a weekly hour-long drop in where attendees can stay for an hour or shorter and receive some practical tips and practices that focus on a primary area of burnout such as emotional, mental or physical. The focus of the week will be decided in advance based on the primary needs expressed in the feedback survey.
The Satori Difference
- Well-established yoga studio with a strong reputation and a loyal client base. Satori is owned by Andrea Stern who worked in HR for over a decade.
- A wide variety of classes for all levels and interests available.
- Opportunities to purchase or "buy out" an existing class for your office (including online classes).
- Hire one of our expert yoga teachers to teach your employees via ZOOM (one time or ongoing), or we can even record a class that is tailored to your group.
- Give your employees a discount on class packs + memberships (and add more perks they'll LOVE to your employee's benefits package).
- Customized leadership and/or team-building workshops that incorporate mindfulness and light movement, Embodying DEI, burnout tool kit and more.
- Packages start at $3,000. A la carte offerings such as yoga + mindfulness for your workplace begin at $500.
"Practicing yoga with co-workers is bonding and makes me feel like I am privileged to work in a healthy office. Being on the mat next to someone who works across the building connects us around our common goals."
— Georgia, Save the Redwoods League