Massage Therapist / Entrepreneur / Leader
Position: Massage Therapist / Entrepreneur / Leader
Location: Satori Yoga Studio
- Are an anatomy geek and secretly withholds the desire to correct people’s posture in public?
- You are a self-starter who takes the initiative needed to be successful.
- You are a problem-solver, identify as an entrepreneur and don’t want your growth to be limited.
- You want to have the freedom to create your own schedule.
- You want to build lasting relationships with clients and transform their lives.
- Honor your client’s time and want to give them a rejuvenating experience.
- Love partnering with enthusiastic individuals to help them thrive.
- Aren’t afraid to learn and grow and have real conversations.
- Expect the best and have a fun time connecting with our clients.
- Believe it takes a “team of experts” to keep our bodies and minds strong.
Satori Yoga Studio is an oasis for urban professionals devoted to providing our students with an opportunity to look within, refocus, and regain a sometimes lost sense of perspective.
- As a massage therapist hosted by Satori, you will be expected to achieve the following results:
- You are prepared to perform up to 15 massage sessions per week.
- Be willing to invest the time necessary to achieve your goals.
- Create content to market yourself and your unique services to share on Satori’s social media channels and in the monthly newsletter.
- Be willing to follow up with each client after sessions to gain feedback, encourage regular visits and see if there is any other way that you can be of help.
- $50- $75 per hour plus gratuity
Average service frequency
- 3 clients daily
- Invoice the studio on a monthly basis.
- Keep detailed records of what your clients need.