Provide your employees with the tools to be happy, healthy, and more productive at work
An Urban Oasis
Andrea Stern opened Satori Yoga Studio after years of working downtown with the goal to provide urban professionals with a studio that caters specifically to their needs - an urban oasis based in the middle of San Francisco's Financial District.
At Satori we are striving to continue to build community and expand access to whole person wellness.
Consider making your next corporate all hands meeting a no props or experience needed restorative yoga practice!
We’re here for you and look forward to growing together.
NEW : We've just launched VIRTUAL/ONLINE corporate yoga/wellness/movement options for businesses and organizations of all sizes, so let us know if your employer or a business you manage or own might be interested!
The Satori Difference
- Well-established yoga studio with a strong reputation and a loyal client base. The owner worked in HR for over a decade.
- A wide variety of classes for all levels and interests at our conveniently located studio (Monday - Sunday: before work, lunch, midday, after work + more)
- Opportunities to purchase or "buy out" an existing class for your office (including online classes).
- Hire one of our expert yoga teachers to teach your employees via ZOOM (one time or ongoing), or we can even record a class that is tailored to your group.
- Give your employees a discount on class packs + memberships (and add more perks they'll LOVE to your employee's benefits package).
- Customized leadership and/or team-building workshops that incorporate mindfulness and light movement.
"Practicing yoga with co-workers is bonding and makes me feel like I am privileged to work in a healthy office. Being on the mat next to someone who works across the building connects us around our common goals."
— Georgia, Save the Redwoods League